Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top 10 Reasons I'm Thankful To Be a Mommy

Alright, I must confess. My Top 10 quickly became a list of 15. I just simply could not narrow it down!

Top 15 Reasons I'm Thankful To Be a Mommy

15) always having an excuse to shop in the baby section
14) experiencing with my children things that I loved to do as a kid 
      (swimming in the pool, getting ice cream, playing chutes-and-ladders)
13) hair bows and sweater vests
12) that unparalleled, delicious baby smell is always at my disposal
11) watching my wonderful husband transform into "The World's Greatest Daddy"
10) little arms around my neck in a fierce hug
  9) kissing chubby cheeks
  8) laughing with my husband as we witness the hilarious, unexpected antics of our 2 mini comedians
  7) reading books together
  6) seeing my children grow and learn new things
  5) being called "mommy" by a voice that couldn't get any sweeter
  4) the unconditional love of my two little people
  3) loving those same little people so much, my heart could burst
  2) praying over my children as I tuck them into bed for the night
  1) the sobering privilege of sharing the gospel to the greatest mission field I could ever be given...
      the hearts of my little boy and baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment